My 1st rally
MY 1ST RALLY
WENATCHEE RIGHT TO LIFE
There was around 100 or so in attendance, of all ages, and several speakers. My most interesting observation was the number of men present. They outnumbered the ladies. It wasn't even 50/50, maybe 60/40. I was surprised by this.
After the speeches there was a march around the block for those that wanted to, which most did. They were greeted by lots of waves and honking horns. The only fly in the ointment that I saw was a woman who drove by waging her finger, as if to say, no, no, no.
Will I ever go to another one? I am really not sure. I am grateful it was a good experience, but still out of my comfort zone.
Plan B vending machines on college campus | Fortune Well
It appears we are on that slippery slop at full speed.
MY TURN. (Written July, 2022)
June 24, 2022, since Roe was overturned everyone has their own ideas, thoughts, opinions on the issue. All the people I know have thankfully been respectful of others opinion, even when some have a different set of facts. I find that so interesting, facts used to be just that, indisputable, but no more. All kinds of reports, memes, and others' opinions have been copied and pasted all over the place. Some I can latch on to, some I find misguided and foolish. A lot of people are just followers, especially the young ones.
Back in 1972 the Supreme Court consisted of 9 all male, 8 white and one man of color. 7 voted for Roe, 2 against. This decision they issued January 22, 1973, legalizing abortion across the nation. Colorado legalized abortion in 1967, Hawaii in 1970, followed by New York, Alaska & Washington. So, states were already making their own decisions, which would have probably snowballed across the land in short order, if the Court hadn't of intervened. I honestly don't see the big deal, putting this ball back into the state courts, no matter where you stand on the issue. It shouldn't be in any court for that matter. But but but, no stop; it will always be available, safe and legal for anyone hell bent on getting an abortion, no matter their situation. It just might not be as convenient in some areas. And that's a good thing, giving woman a bit more time to think, not make a knee jerk decision, gather more information before they travel 100 miles or more for this. And while you are driving across the states, look into the mirror and tell yourself you would make a great Mom, and turn around.And here is another thought: look at those 9 men, (7 actually) who decided this and think about all the abortions performed throughout their lives. I bet my life (well almost), that a majority of these men have been responsible for abortions themselves. People do a lot of things to justify their own actions. Just a thought.
![]() |
| They mess with the numbers to make it appear so. |
![]() |
| There are pregnancy resource centers all across the nation that help expectant and new mothers. |







Comments