Mailbox Transformation
Another old becoming new project. This one didn't take too long. I had confiscated some old, soon to be discarded mailbox many years ago. With the intent of someday using them. I think one or two of them were given away.
Well finally a project came up for one that we could use. Jake & Tracee's Wedding reception. I think they liked the outcome. Again another joint effort. With Tracee's or my idea, don't remember which now. And Jeff & I cleaned it up. I bought a can or spray paint at Ace. Jeff painted it. Then off to Heathers for letters from her Cricket machine. Then off to Washtucna Grange Hall for the reception.
Well finally a project came up for one that we could use. Jake & Tracee's Wedding reception. I think they liked the outcome. Again another joint effort. With Tracee's or my idea, don't remember which now. And Jeff & I cleaned it up. I bought a can or spray paint at Ace. Jeff painted it. Then off to Heathers for letters from her Cricket machine. Then off to Washtucna Grange Hall for the reception.
Comments