Wyatt's Denim Quilt

Finally, only after about 15 years I got Wyatt's quilt done.  I started this eons ago, with the intent, of course, to finish it quickly then get onto other things.  Where did all that time go to. 


I tacked some flat buttons as a way of tieing the quilt
together, thought it would be too much to run through to machine.

Then machine quilted the
borders & edge. 

Sorry I couldn't get pics to
stay rotated after I uploaded
to the blog, Irritating!
 Here are some of the denim squares I embroidered

The windmill, dirt bike & tractor I recently made.

 Some of these squares I barely remember doing,
 it's been so long ago.




The backing is a cool wildlife print.

I recently purchased my
backing and boarder prints
at The Quilted Moose in
Colfax.  They are so very
helpful with my projects.



Quilt finished May 15th, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adrian, Oregon

ONCE UPON A DRESSER

Repurposed window